We've Moved

We've moved! See RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

A Journey in 84 Days

Well it's no surprise to those who
know me that I am on a constant
journey to Health and Wellness.

I have spent the better part of the past
three years researching & studying
Health, Wellness and Balance.
Sometimes I am good at it,


and sometimes I am not!

I believe that "Healthy" is a
Mind/Body/Spirit unity-
A great body does NOT equal
a Healthy Body-
and it is HEALTHY that I aim for-
For some reason, I choose to ride
a Roller Coaster in my diet and
exercise routines:
sometimes I am up...
*** read about it here
and sometimes I am down.
*** read about it here

I saw this great picture & quote
It takes 4 weeks for you to notice your body changing, 8 weeks for your friends and 12 weeks for the rest of the world. Dont quit. ,  superb

and for some reason, it resonated
with my heart.

Because of some personal stuff
that is going on in my life and the
lives of my family,
I decided to gather everything I've
learned, experienced or heard over the
past few years and put it all together
into one set of truths that we could use
to establish health and wellness that
we could not only ATTAIN,
but MAINTAIN!
I'm not interested in fads, crazes
or temporary fixes-

Because I want to keep track
and because it may be helpful to others,
I've decided to share my journey-

I promise great advice,
great recipes

and maybe even
great motivation in the process!!

Let's Get This Done
*** If you Want to Know the Rules and
Guidelines we are following during this
time  read about them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment