We've Moved

We've moved! See RestoringMyBalance.com

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Day 64- Protein Pumpkin Smoothie

Tis the Season for all things

PUMPKIN 

I mean, seriously, what doesn't get
touched by pumpkins this time of year :)

But so many of the yummy 
Pumpkin recipes are for 
things that are off my radar for 
right now!!
I do have a yummy Pumpkin Muffin Recipe
that I can make with my
freshly ground Whole Wheat,
but I do have to keep them to a limit.

My kiddos love a good 
Pumpkin Shake, 
 Pumpkin shake recipe
so I decided to try a 
healthy Protein Pumpkin Smoothie-
it was an epic fail when we used
Greek Yogurt-
but with regular Yogurt it was 
a crowned victory-


With 30 grams of protein 
and 225 calories per serving-
this is a perfect post workout treat!

Pumpkin Protein Smoothie
1 Scoop Vanilla Whey
1/2 Cup Low Fat Milk
2 Tablespoons Canned Pumpkin
1/2 Cup Fat Free Vanilla Yogurt
Dash or two of Pumpkin Pie Spice
1/2 Cup Crushed ice

Blend in blender and enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment