We've Moved

We've moved! See RestoringMyBalance.com

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Life & Yoga: Part 1

I have practiced yoga for many years. 



I love what it does for my body, 
but more than anything, 
I love what it does for my spirit.

In my opinion, the yoga instructor can
make or break a practice. 
The encouragement and the thoughts they
provide throughout class can increase the level
of calm in my very chatty brain

OR 
increase the chaos and distraction
in my body and mind!
I choose CALM,
thank you very much!



This is Ashley.
 
I took her yoga classes faithfully for several years. 
She is absolutely beautiful in mind and in spirit. 

Life is the same as a yoga class in many ways-
If you have a good leader,
whether it is a peer, mentor or spouse-
who can lead you and guide you through
the many twists and turns of life,
your growth and development can reach
new heights all the while enjoying peace and calm.

I have been influenced by many people for good,
some only for a what seems like a minute,
others have been with me for years.

But it is their gently touch on my soul that  
will last a lifetime.

No comments:

Post a Comment